- Promotes balance, strength, and flexibility through various postures and breathing techniques. A class for relaxation and renewal. All fitness levels. Come and unwind.
- Burn calories as you flow through a variety of exercises to sculpt and tone your body into shape! Notice improvements in your muscle tone, posture, balance and strength. A total body workout!
- Combo of upper and lower body workouts, utilizing various pieces of fitness equipment and may involve some interval bursts to torch some extra calories! Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- This full-body workout incorporates strength training exercises with plyometric movements to increase strength and improve metabolic conditioning. We use heavy and light dumbbells, the Bosu, stability balls, and bodyweight exercises to improve your overall fitness. Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- Hatha Yoga uses postures and conscious breathing in combination with mental focus to develop awareness, strength and flexibility, and relaxation. Through proper alignment and mindful actions of the body, Hatha Yoga brings balance, strength, and a sense of well-being to the practitioner.
- This class is a total body, heart pumping, aerobic and strength conditioning workout. This interval-based class combines full-body strength training with high intensity cardio bursts designed to tone your body, improve your endurance and clear your mind before the busy days get started. Modifications for all fitness levels are provided. Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- Short bursts of energy with recoveries in between. During the recovery, you are essentially getting your “juice” back for the next set of explosions. Your sprints should be explosive.
- Various Kettlebell exercises with intense cardio exercises to make sure you are keeping your heart rate up throughout the class to not only focus on improving strength but also cardiovascular endurance. Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- This class redefines the body by combining kickboxing drills with power and strength of kettlebell training, creating a non-impact 60 minute total body scorching class.
- Pilates is a system of controlled exercises that engage the mind and condition the total body. The blend of strength and flexibility training improves posture, reduces stress and creates long, lean muscles without bulking up. Pilates takes a balanced approach so that no muscle group is overworked and the body moves as an efficient, holistic system in sport and daily activity. This class, although faster paced, can be modified for all levels. Different props, such as the Pilates ring or medicine ball, are utilized to add creativity and diversity to the class.
Rip & Ride:
- You get the best of both worlds: Upper and lower body exercises off the bike and intervals on the bike.
- This class is designed to develop strength, balance, mobility, agility, and muscular endurance to handle any task. Each class is uniquely designed for emphasis on different body systems. This total body, high intensity style program utilizes free weights, resistance, and your own body weight to help you attain your fitness goals! Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- This class is your cure to your regular fitness routine. Using functional training and principles of athletic conditioning, this workout will test your limits to achieve unparalleled results. Done in circuit training fashion this high-intensity class uses Battling Ropes, BOSU, Kettlebells and much more to bring your workout to the next level. Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- A steady endurance ride that pushes you to ride at a strong and steady pace.
- 20 seconds of ultra-intense exercise, followed by 10 seconds of rest, repeated continuously. Tabata interval training is one of the most effective types of high intensity interval training. Through a variety of simple, yet intense timed exercises, each class will blast the calories and provide noticeable results in a short amount of time. Whether your goal is muscle tone, weight loss, or both, this class will provide what you are looking for. Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- Born in the Navy SEALs, Suspension Training bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously. You’re in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise – because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance.
- The TRX Conditioning Workout will build your cardio endurance, strength, core stability and flexibility. We combine the use of our Suspension Trainers with a variety of plyometrics in this calorie shredder.
- Vinyasa Flow has many smooth almost dance-like movements that are continuously linked with the breath. While mixing challenging poses with restorative ones, we also focus on alignment and building strength. Modifications and props are always used. This class is perfect for a beginner or seasoned yogi. It ends in a relaxing pose which will make anyone feel refreshed and ready to start their day.
- A fusion of yoga & pilates focusing on the fundamentals of both practices. You will develop core strength through pilates poses and improve flexibility and strength through yoga poses.
- Zumba is a cardio dance fitness inspired by Latin and International dance rhythms such as Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Belly dance, Bollywood, Flamenco and Reggeaton. By integrating Zumba into everyday life, individuals may achieve long term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exhilarating hour of caloric burning, heart racing, body energizing movements meant to engage and captivate for life! The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat.